How to book Class Passes (block bookings)
Select the book a class link
Scroll down and select CLASS PASSES
Decide if it is to be for Kettlercise/H.Core Lean, 60 minute yoga classes or 75 minute yoga classes
Scroll down to the appropriate class type and with the number you are looking to book 4, 8 or 12
Complete the information requested then select how to pay
5a. Complete the billing information if paying by credit card (if asked if you want your details stored these are not stored by me, but by the payment processor, it you purchase more classes in the future it just saves some time.
5b. Pay by Paypal
You will receive notification email of payments and this will contain your CODE to use whenever you book one of these types of class. Each time you book another one is deducted.
How to book classes
There are two payment options, Stripe or Paypal, just follow the steps to book, and then you decide which payment type you prefer to use.
Classes need to be booked more than 2 hours in advance.
Follow the booking link on the website, once on that page follow this process.
1. Scroll down and select the type of class, e.g. for any type of online yoga class select YOGA ONLINE
2. Select the actual class you want e.g. HATHA YOGA TUESDAY 09:30 (new client)
3., You should now see only the path you selected e.g.
Hatha yoga Tuesday....
4. Change your time zone if you are not in UK, otherwise, just click the box that says SET TIME ZONE
5. Pick the date (if it’s greyed out on any date then the class is not available on those days/at the time you want)
6. DON'T try to create a new time slot, just click CONTINUE
7. If you are a new client I need to collect health information from you, contact details etc. (You only need to do this once any subsequent classes you pick the existing client option)
Please complete the online form if you selected new client.
8. At the end of the form is the payment buttons, just above them REDEEM COUPON OR PACKAGE, click this and enter your voucher code. (if you have one), otherwise select your preferred payment type.
If you do decide to go ahead with regular classes instead of filling in the credit card details every time you can choose to have them saved (by Stripe or PayPal depending on which you choose)
If you make a block booking it works out cheaper per class, one will automatically be deducted each time you book a class.